Thanks so much for taking the time to review my book. Glad you liked it!
Reflections is a science fiction fantasy, supernatural story about a boy named Shane. He has the ability to explore the ancestral memories of a person’s lineage. With his new-found powers, he sets off on a journey of self-discovery and a unique coming of age. Continue Reading…
Many thanks! So proud I had a hand in cheering up the Dublin Airport!! 🙂
Publication date: September 2015. Self-published
A humble youth. A paranormal gift. A haunting history. In 1974, Shane Sullivan is a quiet, gangly teen in the suburbs of Boston who discovers he can explore the ancestral memories of a person’s lineage. Confused and frightened, his pursuit of this supernatural ability takes him down a dark and unexpected road of history long forgotten —or rewritten by historians.
With the aid of his two friends, Jimmer and Paige, he contemplates a more ruthless version of the reality he thought he knew. Shane finds himself on a shocking journey into a celestial world of truth that puts him face-to-face with his own destiny.Filled with ghostly, historical discoveries of good versus evil, Reflections is a faithful, mystical tale about one teen’s unique coming of age.
First, I wish to thank Clifton Kenny for sending me his book, on a paperback…
View original post 536 more words
Summer is here, and it is the sweetest time to do some writing! Clifton Kenny Publishing continues to grow, so below are some updates in bullet list form.
- We are on Pronoun: This is a service that I would recommend to all indie authors out there. After countless hours of techie troubleshooting how to publish on iBooks, Amazon, and Nook, reformatting and even doing my own coding, I am thrilled to see this free service do it automatically for authors, plus they publish on Google Play and Kobo, so Reflections is now in those two markets for the first time!
- Another perk from Pronoun is the ability to be available in the two biggest services that provide ebooks to libraries. Any library can now buy a Reflections title and let countless patrons borrow it as a library book. This is great for increasing our readership and reviews. We’re stoked to be on Bibliotheca and Overdrive!
- We’d like to share some valuable links to book blogger lists we are finding to be rich in resources for book reviews, interviews, and more. We chip away at these each day in the summer in between writing sessions: The Book Blogger List, The Top 100, and The Indie View. Indie authors, check these out!
- Bad Luck Zach is drafting its fourth chapter! Working with Emerson Gamble on this project is a blast! We delve into the YA fantasy genre for the first time with elements like time travel, bilingualism, California coast and border-town diversity, middle school bullies, and secret adventures! Here is BLZ on Pinterest for some inside scoop on our concept.
- You may have noticed from a popup when you visited the blog or from our side menu that we have created an email list. The popup is one time only, it will never return, but you are always to sign up for some newsletter-type updates, and of course, FREE STUFF! You’ll get our first short story, The Navigator Part 1 just for joining. CKP Email List
We’ll sign off with some more sarcastic memes from Man-Brain Wisdom. Feel free to use these. Peace! 🙂